Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mistake again

I think I already have phobia in grinding due to last week mistake. So this week. I amde mistake again!

When zero sets the work piece, which means bring the grinding wheel juzt touches the work piece before starting grinding, I turned the wheel that control the z-axis too fast, so it results in cutting too deep on the work piece and a burn mark can be seen clearly on my work piece. Because of this, the grinding wheel also being affected, so I need to dress the wheel once more. Again, Mr Teng was so kind. He did not scold me. He just said that next time must be more careful and do not make the same mistake again. Then, I proceed to grind other surfaces with extra care. Therefore, I did not mistake again.

This week i was able to complete all surface and square grinding.

At the end of the lesson, Mr Teng told us nest week would be the final and most critical week for grinding. This made me feel worry. I was afraid that I would make mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment